Who is officiating at your mountain marriage?
My name is Patricia Compton and I live in Canmore, Alberta. I am an authorized Alberta Marriage Commissioner who is willing to marry you in any mountain location and under almost any circumstance you would like to design for your special day. Indoors or out, large gathering or small, I am ready to officiate at your ceremony.
A little bit about me…
- I’ve lived in the Bow Valley of the Canadian Rockies for more than 30 years.
- I’ve worked over 20 years in the film industry as a location
- I’m an active individual who has enjoyed hiking, downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, scuba diving, sky diving, rock climbing, roller blading, and more…
- With a great love of the outdoors and the mountains, I enjoy the special opportunities provided by outdoor weddings.
- If you want to do something unusual with your wedding ceremony, my adventurous nature means that I can accommodate your requests.
- I am happy to adapt the wedding ceremony to meet your needs within legal requirements.
- I have performed wedding ceremonies in the Banff, Lake Louise, Kananaskis areas of the Rocky Mountains.
“You’re great at what you do and your beautiful spirit added so much to our special day. We will never forget your beautiful words, encouragement and thoughtfulness.” – Reah and Paul
Contact Patricia Compton to discuss requirements for your unique marriage ceremony.